[TYPO3] Typo3 version 4.0 Installation Problems

Radhika radhiilu at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 5 15:34:55 CEST 2006

Hi Guys,

  I am installing typo3 version 4.0 in my debian sarge machine using dummy and src .tar.gz file

When i try to run the installation tool i am getting the following error

  1) I am getting the following directories are not available

  typo3temp/pics/ directory does not exist
typo3temp/temp/ directory does not exist
typo3temp/llxml/ directory does not exist
typo3temp/cs/ directory does not exist
typo3temp/GB/ directory does not exist

  This is bug or i have to create these manually and why i am getting this error

  I have created manually and this error was gone.

  2)when i click on retrive/update button under Extensions in TYPO3 Extension Repository

  i am getting the following message

  The extension list has not changed remotely, it has thus not been fetched.

  I have checked the forum posts and i have cleaned the temp files and increased the execution time in my php.ini file

  I am not able to see any extensions now

  Can some one help me how to fix this?

  I want to test this version before deploy in to production and i am really getting strugle with this version.This is stable version or this is having some bugs.

  Thanks for your help