[TYPO3] TS path to current address with realURL

Pawel Stanislawczuk ps at todesign.pl
Wed Jul 5 13:56:26 CEST 2006

I've to explain this:
http://www.site.pl/content/subcontent/ is http://www.site.pl/index.php?id=15
after RealURL.

I don't think your solution will help, but I found another solution:

   'current_url' => $_SERVER['REDIRECT_URL'],

I put this to take the xml to flash. everything forks fine, but now the
rss.xml is not generated in root address:
http://www.site.pl/
TYPO3 is telling me that "The requested page does not exist!"

Maby it is that way becouse on this address I have page Type: Shortcut to
News page?

So when I enter http://www.site.pl/ in normal HTML content I see the news
from: http://www.site.pl/news, but the rss.xml is not generated. When I type
in my browser address http://www.site.pl/news, the xml is generated. What is