[TYPO3] TS path to current address with realURL

Benjamin Mack bmack at kirix.com
Wed Jul 5 12:42:04 CEST 2006

Hy Dmitry,

At first I thought the same way you do, but then I figured: "Hey, the
typo3-supplied .htaccess file lies in /content/subcontent/.htaccess" and
not in the root directory. If it is in the root directory you have to
work on that file because stuff like this
RewriteRule .* index.php [L]

would not work if your typo3 installation is in "/content/subcontent/"

That's why you have two .htaccess files:
a) the one in the root directory:
      http://www.site.pl/.htaccess
    the empty one I just told to create ;-)

b) the one in the typo3 installation directory:
      http://www.site.pl/content/subcontent/.htaccess
    which is the one coming from the typo3 installation you don't need
to alter.

Wrong?

greetings,
benni.