[TYPO3] templavoila FCE and images

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at accio.lv
Wed Jul 5 10:11:03 CEST 2006

Hi!

Erik Weber wrote:
> Okay I will do that, but in the mean time is there any setting in TV that
> can be changed so it uses the original images? It seems like a waste to make
> a new temp file for every occurrence of an image.

This is not possible. TV itself does not copy files, typo3 core does
this. To change it, core have to be changed, not TV.

You can try to use DAM, I heard it allows to use images directly. But I
never tried DAM and cannot say anything more.

I also think that copying is not good but I cannot do anything about it
in TV, sorry :(

Dmitry.