[TYPO3] using dr wiki #INDEX# to create navigation

Cate & Peter catepeter at optusnet.com.au
Wed Jul 5 03:22:37 CEST 2006

Hi  all

I would really like a navigation of the articles in my wiki, which uses the
dr_wiki extension.

Given the manner in which new articles are created through the wiki itself,
I am trying to work out how best to generate the navigation.

There is an #INDEX# plugin that will generate a list of pages within a wiki
page, but I cant think of a way to pull that information out and use it to
generate navigation in a different area than the wiki area.

Could it be done with TS?

Thanks in advance

Cate