[TYPO3] [TCA] edit two tables with one form

Daniel daniel.rampanelli at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 15:43:41 CEST 2006

hi to everyone,

I'm been looking for a way to edit two tables with one single form
(using the tca.php). I've developed an extension time ago and the
tca.php has been created by the extension manager. Before I had one
table with a lot of data inside and now I was forced to split the big
table into two.

On of the two new tables has also localized records and the other
containes data common to the before mentioned records (not localized).
It would be fine if on the single form I could choose the language in
which to translate (for the records to localize) and the not-localized
records always there (independent of the selected language).

Is this possible? if yes, how?

Thanks in advance,
Daniel