[TYPO3] Problem in random image display

dave ashton dave at bassmedia.net
Tue Jul 4 12:30:55 CEST 2006

Hi,
I'm using Advanced Banner Management macina_banners 1.4.0 for random images
on a site.

You can display random images or all the images you have as banners
(images).

It seems a simple to implement extension. Install, setup sys folder called
banners, create new banners in sys folder as per a new page.
Stick plugin on pages as a shared content element and configure the options
in the plugin on the page. That's about it.

Dave

p.s. would be a good idea to include with extensions, which version of the
extension works with what version of typo3?