[TYPO3] documentation in general

Martin Kindler kindlerm at arcor.de
Mon Jul 3 14:10:21 CEST 2006

> Sorry, this entire discussion and the following one should
> have been in the documentation mailing list.
Agreed, but some people - e.g. myself - are not aware of a documentation
list. I tried to involve members of the cited docs team to participate, but
could not find a T3 docs team anymore on typo3.org/teams? And anyway I think
we are ordinary users willing to help and would like to discuss the problems
with all of the community.

> Mantra...contrbute to wiki or update the .sxw yourself.
Agreed, but how do we organize quality control (which for me is the bigger
problem than non-existent documentation.

Martin