[TYPO3] documentation in general

Martin Kindler kindlerm at arcor.de
Mon Jul 3 13:17:49 CEST 2006

Johannes wrote:
> 1: I guess SWX is an uncomfortable way of providing documentation.

Please, dear providers of documentation, hit the "Export as PDF" button in
OpenOffice each time you write something. Not everyone has a SWX reader
available. I remember, when I first used T3 some years ago (at times when
64kbps lines were considered fast) I had to download OpenOffice (>100MB) to
just read the docs. Even today, I have OpenOffice only on my Linux box and
as my Windows box is my primary development machine I always have to copy a
new piece of T3 SWX doc to the Linux box, convert it to PDF and read it.

Martin