[TYPO3] a call for extension developers who want help with writingdocumentation

Martin Kindler kindlerm at arcor.de
Mon Jul 3 13:12:49 CEST 2006

Thank you Cate! A great proposal.

I also appreciate that you as a native speaker of English (?) volunteer.
International docs must be available in English and we others (Danish,
Swiss, German, Dutch, ...) sometimes have problems in writing decent
English. A native speaker should be involved.

(Is there still the use of "depreciated" instead of "deprecated" in the T3
core?)

Martin