[TYPO3] documentation in general

Martin Kindler kindlerm at arcor.de
Mon Jul 3 12:35:09 CEST 2006

Just a little mantra each newbie (and many of the old followers) of T3
should say to himself each morning and evening (lunch time is also
recommended):

Typoscript is NOT a programming language. I CANNOT write algorithms in it.
It is a SPECIFICATION LANGUAGE!

I have seen so many postings to this list which show that their authors
compared Typoscript to PHP or Java, C, ... and didn't recognize the
difference. I say this little mantra each day (nearly ;-)) to keep my mind
clear.

Martin