[TYPO3] Typo3 4.0?

Amir M. amir219 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 3 16:54:26 CEST 2006

Hi,

I have been absent for quite a while, and have yet to finish my website
redesign.  Anyways, I come back today and I see with great amazement
that it seems Typo 4.0 has been released.  This is a great
accomplishment.  However I can't find much info on it, especially for a
Typo3 3.0 user.  Should I upgrade?  What precautions should I take
before upgrading?  I currently use Typo 3.8 and also use TemplaVoila for
my site design, aswell as tt-news.

Is there anything I should be warned of before upgrading?  Maybe someone
can point me out to a more detailed look at 4.0, because the only think
I see on the sites is this page:
http://typo3.com/TYPO3_Version_4_0.1852.0.html and
http://typo3.org/development/articles/new-features-40/

Thank you!