[TYPO3] how to alter dr wiki css_default_style

Cate & Peter catepeter at optusnet.com.au
Sun Jul 2 16:26:12 CEST 2006

Hi all

I am using DR Wiki, and want to alter some of the css defined by dr wiki in
css_default_style.

I have found the classes, redefined them and put them into a new css, added
a reference to it into the dr_wiki.tmpl as well as the html file mapped by
Templavoila, and added the css as resources to the TS template.

I cant think what I am missing, but obviously something (mind you, I have
gone round in circles for so long, I am not surprised :-) )

Does anyone have a hint for me?

Thanks

Cate