[TYPO3] Login redirection fails with loginbox_macmade

Stephane Schitter stephane.schitter at free.fr
Sat Jul 1 23:38:12 CEST 2006

Hello,

I have an issue with the redirectLogin functionality of
loginbox_macmade. I have installed the extension and configured it with
the following TS code (I include the box on every page through something
like page.10 < lib.loginbox):

(constants:)
plugin.tx_loginboxmacmade_pi2.feUsersPID = 48
plugin.tx_loginboxmacmade_pi2.redirectLogin = 45

(setup:)
lib.loginbox < plugin.tx_loginboxmacmade_pi2

I use RealURL, and for whatever reason the redirect_url in the HTML
output always comes back empty, and a look at the admin panel shows the
following error : *typolink(): Page id '45' was not found, so '|' was
not linked.

Does anyone know what is wrong ? The logout redirection seems to work
however...

Regards,
Stephane
*