[TYPO3] Typo deleting html template content

Christopher bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 23:23:34 CET 2006

Hi,

On 1/31/06, Jody Cleveland <Cleveland at winnefox.org> wrote:
> > Oh, I see. It's that the actual db field contains the '|'. The way I
> > see it, you have two choices:
> >
> > 2. Get the bottom menu items to display from an alternate field in the
> > pages table (such as the description field etc) (easier, but not so
> > maintainable)
>
> How would I go about doing this?
>
> Btw, thank you so much for taking the time to help me with this. I
> really appreciate it!

I can't type it all out at the moment, but basically what you will
need to do is take over the rendering of the individual menu items
more or less completely from Typo3 like this:

NO.stdWrap.cObject = TEXT
NO.stdWrap.cObject {
  field = description
}

...and so on, including the wraps, linking etc.

-Christopher