[TYPO3] Typo deleting html template content

Christopher bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 22:51:19 CET 2006

Hi

On 1/31/06, Jody Cleveland <Cleveland at winnefox.org> wrote:

> Oh, sorry about that. I meant to include a link, but forgot:
> http://www.wals.lib.wi.us/fonddulac/
>
> One example is the second link for the menu on the bottom. I'd like it
> to say 'Programs & Events', but it shows the pipe, and says 'Programs|&
> Events'. Here's the TS for the bottom menu:
>
> # Bottom Navigation
> ###############################
> #
> lib.bottomnav = HMENU
> lib.bottomnav.entryLevel = 0
> lib.bottomnav.1 = TMENU
> lib.bottomnav.1 {
> NO.allWrap = |*| <span class="bottomnav">&nbsp;&nbsp;|</span> |*|
> ACT = 1
> ACT.allWrap = |*| <span class="bottomnav">&nbsp;&nbsp;| </span> |*|
> }

Oh, I see. It's that the actual db field contains the '|'. The way I
see it, you have two choices:

1. Use the .stdWrap property .postUserFunc/.preUserFunc to remove the
pipe character in the bottom menu (better, but more work)

2. Get the bottom menu items to display from an alternate field in the
pages table (such as the description field etc) (easier, but not so
maintainable)

-Christopher