[TYPO3] Typo deleting html template content

Jody Cleveland Cleveland at winnefox.org
Tue Jan 31 21:19:45 CET 2006

> b) It's not relevant to the problem then, but that's a perfectly good
> use for a TMENU object (see the .special property)

Excellent! I went ahead and did it that way instead. It works great!

Two questions about that though.

1- how do I show items that I have marked as "Not in Menu"?
2- For the gmenu across the top, I've got it so if I put a | in the page
title, it will force a carriage return on the menu. The problem is, when
I have the menu items in the bottomnav menu, you can see the |. Is there
a way to hide that? Or, replace it with a space?

- jody