[TYPO3] Typo deleting html template content

Anoop Atre anoop.atre at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 18:38:01 CET 2006

Jody
I have used similar bottom menu in one of my sites and it works, I'm not
sure why your setup is not working. Seems like you are doing HTML
template + TS template, it 'might' help to see your template setup TS
configuration and HTML template [use http://pastebin.com/ or
http://phpfi.com]. I agree with Christopher that validation
wouldn't/shouldn't make any difference in output.

In my HTML template I have

href="/faculty-staff/">Faculty &amp; Staff</a> &nbsp;|&nbsp; <a
href="/alumni-friends/">Alumni &amp; Friends</a> &nbsp;|&nbsp; <a
href="/business-community/">Business &amp; Community</a>

and so on (not pretty but I didn't really care : ) and they work.

~