[TYPO3] Re: [Typo3] what is the condition to see if there is content in a column?

Tyler Kraft headhunterxiii at yahoo.ca
Tue Jan 31 18:09:47 CET 2006

I'm sorry, but does this actually work?  Has anyone gotten this to work?
Maybe there is a piece of typoscript missing or something?

The reason that I'm question this is not that I think Joey is wrong (in
fact I've never seen him really be wrong on the list) but that I have
repeatedly tried this on versions 3.8 and 4.0 and on numerous sites and
I have *never* managed to get it to actually work.

Any help would be gladly appreciated.