[TYPO3] inserted indexed search over MARKS but typoscript conf doesnt function

Kahlil Lechelt k.lechelt at gmx.de
Tue Jan 31 16:38:01 CET 2006

Hi

I inserted my indexed search over a mark in the template and it works
fine but my typoscript configuration doesnt work then. it only works
when i insert the extension als proper content element over insert plugin.

why is that?
do i have to insert indexed search on every site then or is there a
possibility to make the typoscript work?

thats how i insert indexed search:

marks.SEARCHBOX >
marks.SEARCHBOX < plugin.tx_indexedsearch

thats the configuration that only works when i insert the search as a
regular frontend plugin:

plugin.tx_indexedsearch.search.rootPidList = 11
plugin.tx_indexedsearch.show.rules = 0
plugin.tx_indexedsearch._DEFAULT_PI_VARS.ext = 1

regards,
kahlil