[TYPO3] directmail url

Thorsten Kahler thorsten.kahler at dkd.de
Tue Jan 31 16:10:31 CET 2006

Hi Ronaldo,

Ronald Renfro schrieb:
> I am having trouble with the directmail extension. I have configured it
> to the best of my knowledge but the url for fetching  and compiling the
> newsletter is incorrect because index.php is missing at the beginning of
> the url e.g
>
> the url is:
>
> www.example.com/?id=30
> and
> www.example.com/?id=30&type=99
>
> if I type the url in manualy like so:
> www.example.com/index.php?id=30 (html) or
> www.example.com/index.php?id=30&type=99 (plain text)
>
> everything would work fine. how can I fix this?

this problem is fixed in a newer version of direct_mail. You can load
version 1.1.0 from TER if you're using TYPO3 3.8.0 or above. The new version
should work with 3.7.0 also, but AFAIR it's not tested on that platform.

You could also fix that by configuring your webserver to redirect all
requests from localhost to index.php.

If both isn't possible to do (e.g. on a mass hosting machine) you can add
"index.php" to $this->urlbase in function mod_web_dmail::mailModule_main()
(file /direct_mail/mod/class.mod_web_dmail.php).

Regards,
Thorsten