[TYPO3] Flexform (or templavoila?) weirdness

Martin Koch Andersen martin at 925.dk
Tue Jan 31 14:28:22 CET 2006

Dmitry Dulepov skrev:
> Was this a new tt_news instance or the old one? Does the same happen you
> create a new instance of tt_news? May be flexform is changed across
> versions and causes such effect.

Happens with new instances of the plugin also.

> Probably not. TemplaVoila does not display the flexform, tceforms in
> typo3 core do this. Looks like something is screwed up there. Can you
> make a second installation and see if it behaves the same way? I could
> do it (for sake of independent results) but I have no my test server
> running at the moment :(

Tried uninstalling (and deleting) the tt_news extension, and installing
it from repository again. Same problem.

Currently I have no test setup, where I can re-install TYPO3.

--
Martin - http://925.dk
"Shoot for the moon, even if you miss, you'll land among the stars."