[TYPO3] Flexform (or templavoila?) weirdness

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at fm-world.ru
Tue Jan 31 12:31:29 CET 2006

Hi!

Martin Koch Andersen wrote:

> No the other tabs display also wrong.

Was this a new tt_news instance or the old one? Does the same happen you
create a new instance of tt_news? May be flexform is changed across
versions and causes such effect.

> I believe this has happened after updating templavoila from CVS? Does
> this make sense?

Probably not. TemplaVoila does not display the flexform, tceforms in
typo3 core do this. Looks like something is screwed up there. Can you
make a second installation and see if it behaves the same way? I could
do it (for sake of independent results) but I have no my test server
running at the moment :(

Dmitry.