[TYPO3] Advanced Banner management and RealURL problem

matt matt at f13.co.uk
Tue Jan 31 11:22:43 CET 2006

Hi,

Just to let you folks know,  I never really found out why this wasn't working.... although it did seem to work without realURL
enabled.  The solution I found was to specify an external link that was actually internal (i.e. instead of using that nice internal
link selector thing... I specified the whole URL path).  This seems to have solved the problem nicely.  I've spent enough time
messing around with this already so I'm not really bothered about finding out why the other way didn’t work..... as long as it works
now!

Thankyou for your help,

Matt