[TYPO3] Plain FCE, getting the content

Martin Koch Andersen martin at 925.dk
Mon Jan 30 17:37:28 CET 2006

Dmitry Dulepov skrev:
> Well, pidInList is stdWrap. uidInList is plain string. So you can put
> only hard-coded numbers to uidInList but can manipulate pidInList with
> data, registers and other TS ways. Reference:
> http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/doc_core_tsref/select/

Ok I get this difference (I read that also in the TS ref). But I try
nothing fancy, I do hardcode the uid like:

select.uidInList = 71

But this does not work. Using pidInList (on the page where the FCE with
uid = 71 is) works. I find that strange.

> This is not TV-specific, this is how flexforms in typo3 work. If I
> remember correctly, there is a proposal and intention to change this to
> a tab-per-language, i.e.:

I agree current approach is better then. I would like some flags though.

--
Martin - http://925.dk
"Shoot for the moon, even if you miss, you'll land among the stars."