[TYPO3] Questionaire - online response problem

Jogvan Olsen jo at atlanticvideo.dk
Mon Jan 30 17:00:17 CET 2006

I trying to use "Questionaire" - (extkey: pbsurvey v 0.1.14) for a "learn
about safety" quiz.

After each answer the user get a response: 'your answer was wrong/right' and
an explanation - This work fine - no problem here.

My problems start at the end of the quiz. When the quiz is over, I want to
give the user an online response like: 'You got 7 of 10 questions right' -
but how can I set this up.

The problem is: I can't figure out where I can find the number of right
answers.

Can anyone tell me if this is possibly with "Questionaire" - and if is
possibly, how is it done?

Thanks in advance
Jogvan Olsen