[TYPO3] Plain FCE, getting the content

Martin Koch Andersen martin at 925.dk
Mon Jan 30 14:27:11 CET 2006

Dmitry Dulepov skrev:
> Error in this line...

Very paedagogic :)

I did try tx_templavoila_pi1->main actually. The problem seem to be the
select statement. I can get the FCE (which is in a sysfolder) by using
pidInList. But uidInList, for some reason, does not work. You have any
idea why, or do you need further information to answer this?

By the way, templavoila creates an input field (a form input element)
for each language. So I have one FCE with three lines, where I can put
input for each language. With usual content elements, you have one input
line, and then you translate the content element itself. What is the
reasoning behind the templavoila/FCE approach?

Your comments would be appreciated. Thanks again.

--
Martin - http://925.dk
"Shoot for the moon, even if you miss, you'll land among the stars."