[TYPO3] Main domain page is blank

Alex Heizer alex at tekdevelopment.com
Sun Jan 29 21:29:47 CET 2006

Hi

Often, web servers will be set up to look for index.html before they
look for index.php. So if there is an index.html and index.php, it will
pull index.html and not index.php. This is an easy way to keep your T3
site hidden until you want to publish it, just create a blank index.html
page. This also is a good way to keep your old HTML-based site as you
move it into T3, since the server will continue to show index.html
unless you specifically ask for index.php.  :)

Alex