[TYPO3] Newloginbox template

Antonio Willybiro keiser_soze at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 29 18:00:19 CET 2006

Thanks Miroslav! this is a good step forward.
Now i have 2 other questions:
1. is it possible to customize the template of the "Login successful"
instance? (i have newloginbow_templable installed and looks like there is no
such option...)
2. when the user is successfully logged in, the name appears as "Username,
real name" is it possible to restrict it to "username" only?

Thanks in advance.

cheers.
Antonio

news:mailman.9532.1138530205.6406.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...