[TYPO3] LOCAL_LANG setting

Damir Dezeljin programing at mbss.org
Sun Jan 29 00:27:35 CET 2006

Hi.

I'm a typo3 new bie, so avoid using criptic words in replays ;)
I updated an old typo3 installation to 3.8.1. I did it as I need to
implement a second language for a web site. The second language works fine
for the majority of the site.

Unfortunately a part of the site uses a custom extension written by the
site developer who isn't reachable any more :( ... I figured out the
extension is using locallang.php for localizations.
So it seams I just have to set the LOCAL_LANG in my template somehow. I
already know how to write an if clause for L (language) variable. What I
need is a way to set LOCAL_LANG variable from the template.

Any idea / comment - any sugestion will be welcome.

Best regards,
Dezo