[TYPO3] typoscript question

Horn Gábor gabor at h3online.hu
Sat Jan 28 16:59:36 CET 2006

Hi,

i use newsletters in a site, and they're stored in sysfolders. I wanna
make a "newsletter archive" page on FE where there's a list of links
with the title of newsletters (so the pages.title field), and if the
user click on a title the corresponding newsletter/page appears. For
this i think i can use RECORDS to get pages which has the same pid (the
uid of my newsletter sysfolder). But i'm a bit stuck here, i tried to
look up the RECORDS COA, but not much example there.

Could you help me plese how can i do it in an elegant typoscript way? Or
is it a better way to get what i want? I'd like this archive page to be
refreshed automatically whenever the editors adds a new neswletter to
the newsletter sysfolder.

thanks, hirisov