[TYPO3] realUrl and moved permanently headers when pages are moved/renamed.

Ries van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Sat Jan 28 03:52:37 CET 2006

Olivier Dobberkau wrote:

>Ries van Twisk schrieb:
>

>>Hey List,
>>
>>when I move and/or rename a page I like that realUrl sends a move
>>permanently header and redirects to teh right page path.
>>
>>Is that possible?
>>
>>Ries
>>

>hi ries.
>the new real url version should do that.
>look in the info module.

Hey Oliver, thanks for your response,
I am at realUrl version 1.0.0

Check out this URL for example:
http://www.livetravelguides.com/south-america/peru/peruvian-andes/machu-picchu/

The breadcrump below shows the 'real' URL, as found in our pagetree.
South America / Peru / Cusco and the Sacred valley / Machu Picchu

There was no redirect and typo3 just returns me a status 200 ok.

Here are the relevant parts of realUrl
    'pagePath' => array(
        'type' => 'user',
        'userFunc' =>
'EXT:realurl/class.tx_realurl_advanced.php:&tx_realurl_adv
        'spaceCharacter' => '-',
        'languageGetVar' => 'L',
        'expireDays' => 386,
        'autoUpdatePathCache' => 1,
        'disablePathCache' => 0,
    ),

    'init' => array(
         'enableCHashCache' => 1,
         'appendMissingSlash' => 'ifNotFile',
         'enableUrlDecodeCache' => 1,
         'enableUrlEncodeCache' => 1,
         'postVarSet_failureMode' => '',
         'autoUpdatePathCache' => 1,
    ),

Still no redirect,
I can debug realUrl and see where to is going wrong,
But I just need to be sure that my config is not wrong nor I need to be
sure that realUrl can do it right now.

What do you think, the above looks ok?
Kasper, what's your opinion?

cheers,