[TYPO3] plain HTML doesn't allow javascript?

Christopher bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 02:38:58 CET 2006

On 1/27/06, dieter orens <reddesertvandriver at gmail.com> wrote:
> There was no difference. I tested only in Firefox, that's why I thought
> it didn't work. It works in typo3 only with IE.

You're not getting it. You said "...the function and everything works
though, if you test it without typo3." Was this true? If so, what was
different between the two sets of code? Typo3 does NOTHING but output
html/css/js--it can't control how your browser renders/executes that
code. If you have an example that works in one browser and another
that doesn't work in the same browser, then there is some difference
in the code between them. FInd out what that difference is and there's
some chance of solving the problem.

As I mentioned before, the basic strategy for approaching this problem
should be no different than if you were building static pages with no
cms involvement whatsoever.

-Christopher