[TYPO3] plain HTML doesn't allow javascript?

dieter orens reddesertvandriver at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 00:20:59 CET 2006

well the main purpose is to have a simple style switcher. I use a simple
javascript function, and onclick - events. Everything works great, but
once in Typo3, nothing happens. I'm probably very stupid, so if you can
get this to work I would be very thankful.
Put this in the head:

<link href="default.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" >
<link href="dark.css" rel="alternate stylesheet" type="text/css"
title="dark">
<link href="light.css" rel="alternate stylesheet" type="text/css"
title="light">

and this as plain html content element:

<script>
function setStyleSheet(title) {
   var i;
   var a = document.getElementsByTagName("link");
   for(i=0; i <a.length; i++) {
     if(a[i].getAttribute("rel").indexOf("style") != -1 &&
a[i].getAttribute("title")) {
       a[i].disabled = true;
       if(a[i].getAttribute("title") == title) a[i].disabled = false;
     }
   }
}
</script>