[TYPO3] plain HTML doesn't allow javascript?

dieter orens reddesertvandriver at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 21:33:45 CET 2006

hi,

off course I put that in the template setup field, but in the html
content I have links with onclick-events that trigger a function that is
attached in the setup field that should switch the attached
css-styles... but nothing happens here...
The function and everything works though, if you test it without typo3.
Maybe typo3 doesn't allow changing stylesheets?