[TYPO3] OT: client wants to drop typo. What should I do?

Peter Russ peter.russ at 4many.net
Fri Jan 27 20:28:38 CET 2006

george schrieb:
> I work for a library consortium for 30 public libraries. I've been slowly
> moving their websites to typo over the past two years.

Dear George,

I don't apprecicate the way you made your clients email public. But this
   gives other companies a chance to step in. I just wonder why you
could not convince your customer about the benefits of a CD or CI? But
this could be discussed on an other chanel.

IMHO  time for changes. But not from TYPO3 back to FRONTPAGE....

Regs. Peter Russ.

--
Fiat lux!
Docendo discimus.