[TYPO3] itemsProcFunc - selectbox array - howto?

VINCNET/CMSRepublic vincnet at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 10:40:17 CET 2006

Well, I thought it would be something like that, I guess I made a few
mistakes programming it (to TYPO3 standards), cause I never acomplished to
get the value into place. Maybe because it became early in the moring
again...

And another reason to get the actual values into the main table came up this
morning: a csv import function into the main table is necessary.

So now my next best option is to remove these subtables and just use the
normal more or less hardcoded arrays technique (which one defines in
tca.phpor ext_tables.php). Better do that, because delivery for test
is on monday.

The basic idea is only a database with a view (and click through). Where it
fails is the database mechanism.

Thank you for replying,
Vincent