[TYPO3] Adding a keyword into the RealURL address

rodrigo cea public2 at altamira.cl
Fri Jan 27 03:17:07 CET 2006

My dearest typo people,

I admin a film site, which while well placed in google for individual
movies  is somewhere near #178  for our most important keyword ("cine",
"film" in spanish) within Chile. I have noticed that most well-placed
sites for a specific keyword include the keyword in their URL. It's too
late to change our domain, so I am thinking of adding "cine" to all our
pages' URLs. What would be the quickest, most painless way to do this?
I realize I could create a new page called "cine" and put all the other
pages in it, so the URLs would look like
"www.lafuga.cl/cine/nameofpage", but I am wary that this might break
some incoming links. Is there a way to do this and still maintain the
integrity of existing links?
The DNS has "lafuga.cl" set as a catchall, so anything.lafuga.cl always
goes to the front page, so I'm thinking of changing the "www" for "cine"
(so the homepage would be: "cine.lafuga.cl"). How do I configure this?

Thanks,

Rodrigo C.
----
Converting Chile to an all-typo nation, one site at the time.