[TYPO3] Search only displaying results from 1 branch

Nate Hall nate at wednesdayproductions.com
Thu Jan 26 19:33:22 CET 2006

Hi-

The only thing that has been set in each template is the
page.config.index_enable = 1 under set-up, beyond that I haven't made any
other specific changes related to search.

Although I do have more than one template, I use the include static template
under the initial root template to include it on the site, and do the same
thing for the third level template.  I'm not sure that answers your
question, however, I can tell you that under admin/info, the entire site
gets indexed without a problem.

I have not set any other pages as root pages- I only have the one root page.

Would sending you what my set-up looks like help?

Thanks again,
Nate