[TYPO3] Flush RealURL Cache

Bart bart at vrotvrot.com
Thu Jan 26 09:29:10 CET 2006

On Thu, 26 Jan 2006, Wuergler Robert wrote:

> > I have had two recent incidents where I have run into trouble with
> > RealURL. In the first case I was trying to rename a page and in the
> > second to replace a page with a new page of the same name.
> >
> > In both instances Real URL didn't accomodate the change, in the first
> > one still quoting the old page name in the URL and in the second still
> > trying to access the old page (which was an external redirect).
> >
> > The only way round I could find was to remove the extension
> > completely, delete the tables and then reinstall from scratch!
> >
> > Is there something I am missing, surely there is a way of flushing and
> > resetting the cache that realURl holds?

Add the following lines to your localconf.php:

// REALURL - Bart Veldhuizen
$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['SC_OPTIONS']['t3lib/class.t3lib_tcemain.php']['clearAllCache_additionalTables']['tx_realurl_urldecodecache'] = 'tx_realurl_urldecodecache';
$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['SC_OPTIONS']['t3lib/class.t3lib_tcemain.php']['clearAllCache_additionalTables']['tx_realurl_urlencodecache'] = 'tx_realurl_urlencodecache';
$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['SC_OPTIONS']['t3lib/class.t3lib_tcemain.php']['clearAllCache_additionalTables']['tx_realurl_pathcache'] = 'tx_realurl_pathcache';

Now, if you do a 'clear all cache' from the backend, the mentioned cache
tables will be flushed.

Cheers,

Bart

Bart Veldhuizen, bart at vrotvrot.com