[TYPO3] Index search wording

Christopher bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 18:24:08 CET 2006

Hi,

On 1/25/06, Tyler Kraft <headhunterxiii at yahoo.ca> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I'm sure there is a way to do this, but for the life of me I cant seem
> to find out how...
>
> I've searched the extensions manual (is it up-to-date?), english
> archive, google, and the wiki so at a bit of a loss here. What is the
> typoscript to change the wording of the rules for index search when it
> returns no found results?
>

> I *don't* want to turn them off (plugin.tx_indexedsearch.show.rules=1)
> but I want to change the wording...
>
> any suggestions welcome

Should be something like:

plugin.tx_indexedsearch._LOCAL_LANG.default.pi_list_browseresults_displays
= Displaying results ###SPAN_BEGIN###%s to %s</span> out of
###SPAN_BEGIN###%s</span>:

Have a look through the extension's locallang.php files (or is it .xml
now?) to find the particular element in the array that you want to
target.

-Christopher