[TYPO3] Problem with PhpMyAdmin

tapio tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Wed Jan 25 08:07:20 CET 2006

Hi

PhpMyAdmin doesn't work properly. It gives error messages from
valid SQL-statemens, which are from copy/paste operations or
from SQL-files, which I have fetched from my computer.

Presumably some strange server problem, but what it might be.

I have tested SQL-statements in some other installations and they
work in them without any problems.

I had in one installation problems with access rights.
Typo3 extensions didn't work with 775. I must change to 755 to
get extensions to work. There might be corresponding server problems.

Have someone else meet this problem.