[TYPO3] <typolist> ???

dieter orens reddesertvandriver at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 23:10:01 CET 2006

yes, but the weird things is that I didn't do anything. I copied a
content element from one page to another. In the original it was just a
list from the rte (using ul).. In the copy it was ok but all of a sudden
  it was replaced by <typolist> without me doing anything. I want it to
be  <ul>, it was <ul>, ... so I really don't get it why it has changed
to <typolist>