[TYPO3] [Typo3] Howto configure Awstats for multiple virtual domains?

Scotty C superscotty19 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 24 20:55:20 CET 2006

Hey Peter!

Thanks a lot - that did the trick! The problem was
that I was looking off of the Galileo_awstats
extension, not the original awstats extension.

But now I have a new problem, which (when solved) will
create another problem. Awstats is running great and
beautiful ... but I'm the only one who can see it! No
other BE users can see it, even thought I've followed
the instructions here:

After following those instructions, I can't even view
the awstats - All that does is create a bigger mess by
spitting out a message that reads:

Fatal Error
This module "web_txccawstatsM1" is not enabled in
TBE_MODULES

... when I click on "Awstats" in the "tools" menu (and
btw - Awstats shouldn't be in tools, it should be in
"Web"). So the question is, how do I fix this so that
BE users of other domains can see the stats for their
site?

Now here's the follow-up question. If anybody can help
me figure out a way to get that working, how can I
restrict logs by user (i.e. I don't want user x seeing
all the logfiles but rather their own only)

Thanks as always!
-Scott.