[TYPO3] Advanced Banner management and RealURL problem

matt matt at f13.co.uk
Tue Jan 24 18:15:42 CET 2006

I don’t really understand how using the RewriteBase directive is going to help... I tried it anyway and it didn’t solve the problem.

What I can see happening is this....

The links that the Banner system are producing are relative links e.g.

Hence, if your currently viewing a page at say:

and click to link above, it will take you to the following page, relative to the current page:

I don’t think the fact that my typo3 install is in a subdirectory has much significance, but I may be wrong of course.

If anyone knows what's going on here I would be very thankful to hear.