[TYPO3] Plain FCE, getting the content

Martin Koch Andersen martin at 925.dk
Tue Jan 24 15:37:30 CET 2006

Hi,

I have a very basic FCE with this datastructure:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="iso-8859-1" standalone="yes" ?>
<T3DataStructure>
     <ROOT type="array">
         <type>array</type>
         <el type="array">
             <field_content type="array">
                 <TCEforms type="array">
                     <config type="array">
                         <type>input</type>
                         <size>48</size>
                         <eval>trim</eval>
                     </config>
                     <label>Text</label>
                 </TCEforms>
             </field_content>
         </el>
     </ROOT>
</T3DataStructure>

I then create an element of this content type. I den fill in the values
of the content element (it's plain input, a value for each language the
site is in). Say I fill in the value A (for the english version) and B
(for the french).

How do I from typoscript get the value of the this content element read
into a variable?

I must get the value that correspond to the current language setting.

Note I'm not trying to do any Templavoila mapping stuff here. I just
want a FCE and use it's values from TS.

Thanks in advance.

--
Martin - http://925.dk
"Shoot for the moon, even if you miss, you'll land among the stars."