[TYPO3] Change the title of a page from TS

Jérémy Lecour jeremy.lecour at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 14:53:38 CET 2006

> Well, try this. Make an extension template on the SINGLE page and put TS
> there:
>
> lib.titre_page >
> lib.titre_page = CONTENT
> lib.titre_page {
>         table = tt_news
>         select {
>                 selectFields = title
>                 where = 1=1
>                 andWhere {
>                         data = globalVar:tx_ttnews|tt_news
>                         wrap = uid=| and hidden=0 and deleted=0
>                 }
>         }
>         renderObj = TEXT
>         renderObj.field = title
> }
>
> Does it work?

No it doesn't !
My title is reset and nothing is set instead.

I understand what you try to do but I don't know if there is a mistake
in your code or if it's not really meant to work or if I did something
wrong.

I've created a new extension template affected to the page I want to
modify, nothing more.

Thanks by the way

--
Jérémy Lecour : <mailto:jeremy.lecour at gmail.com>
webdesigner, webmaster et développeur web