[TYPO3] innerWrap problem different content element

tapio tapio.markula at dnainternet.net
Tue Jan 24 11:32:02 CET 2006

Kap wrote:
> Hallo Tapio
>
> I have tried this
>
> tt_content.stdWrap.innerWrap.cObject = TEXT
> tt_content.stdWrap.innerWrap.cObject {
> value = <div class="contentpage_div"> | </div>
> }
>
> And it works like I wanted, but I would like different styles for the
> content.getLeft, content.get, content.getRight, content.getBorder
>
> Is that possible.?

I don't know, but you can do that with CSS and using the autoparser plugin.

if 'content.getRight' is in div '<div id="colRight">'

#colRight .contentpage_div {}
#colRight .contentpage_div h1 {}

gives styles for the right column. I have used this system.
Own classes for each columns would make just the CSS a little bit easier.
Presumably you can redefine stdWrap for each columns.