[TYPO3] disabling maving of pages

Olivier Dobberkau olivier.dobberkau at dkd.de
Mon Jan 23 22:13:12 CET 2006

Rico Moorman schrieb:
> the crawler extension is some extension written by kasper ... supposed
> to "crawl" the pagetree in order to refresh the indexed search engine index
> you can find it in the respository it has some backend integration but I
> cant make it crawl...

hi rico.

we did some tests last sommer.

i am not sure if this works with the newest version of typo3 (version 4)

you may need to configure it using ts.

#procInstrFilter = tx_ttnews[tt_news],tx_ttnews[backPid]

tx_crawler.crawlerCfg {
   paramSets {
     # Parameters should be url-encoded already:
     # Special tokens are: ";:,-"
     100 =
     #100.procInstrFilter = tx_indexedsearch_reindex,tx_cachemgm_recache
     100.procInstrFilter = tx_indexedsearch_reindex,tx_staticpub_publish

     #pidsOnly = 87,83
   }
}

i remember that there was a crawler queue, but i cant find it in the
backend right now.

olivier