[TYPO3] Change the title of a page from TS

Jérémy Lecour jeremy.lecour at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 21:27:04 CET 2006

I'm sorry if I'm not very clear.
I'd like to change the title of the page where I've put the News plugin.
The title of the page should become the title of the selected news or
the selected category.

If I'm not wrong, the TS code that you (kindly) gave to me is changing
the title when I'm on the page 12345 with a conditional test. It's not
what I'd like to do because every different news is hosted on the same
page (with the same id) so I can't make diferences between those news.

Thank you still for your answer, maybe it will help somebody else with
that variant of the problem.

2006/1/23, Dmitry Dulepov <typo3 at fm-world.ru>:
> Hi!
>
> Jérémy Lecour wrote:
> > My TS code for the title :
> > lib.titre_page = TEXT
> > lib.titre_page {
> >       data = page:title
> > }
> > It works very fine for all pages. But for my SINGLE page, I'd like to
> > have my news page instead of my page real title (it is "Single news"
> > and is not very pleasant ;-) )
>
> I did not understand what exactly you want but it seems that you can do it in
> one of two ways:
> 1. Create an extension template on that page and write TS there:
>         lib.titre_page.value = My title
> 2. In the main TS template:
>         lib.titre_page = TEXT
>         lib.titre_page.data = page:title
>         [globalVar = TSFE:id = 12345]
>         lib.titre_page.data >
>         lib.titre_page.value = My title
>         [global]
>     Here 12345 is SINGLE page id.
>
> Dmitry.

Jérémy Lecour : <mailto:jeremy.lecour at gmail.com>
webdesigner, webmaster et développeur web
Trésorier du PLUG : Provence Linux User Group
http://www.plugfr.org/